I was nominated for the summer sun award by the talented Ally Shields. Please stop by and learn more about her and wonderful urban fantasy series.
To accept the award, the only requirements are to display the sunny logo, link back to the person who nominated you, and make 7 sunny secret "confessions." Sounds like fun to me!
1. Favorite song with summer in the title or the words (give the words)
Too fun! Can't think of too many songs I love with summer, but this is one...
"Summer Girls" by LFO
Yeah...I like it when the girls stop by.. In the summer
Do you remember, Do you remember?
...when we met..That summer??
New Kids On The block,had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick.
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer..
Since that summer
2. Favorite summer film:
This is tough... I don't even think I know a movie with "summer" in it... besides, "I Know What you did Last Summer," and I certainly won't list that. :) Hmmm... I guess I will have to say a more generic $1 summer movies. I enjoy seeing these with the family and enjoying a special mid-week treat.
3. Favorite summer memory:
I LOVE summer! It is full of beach trips, hiking, playing at parks, and family fun. It is about adventures and living life to the fullest.
4. Favorite summer holiday destination:
Cannon beach. This is a wonderful beach that has both the sand, waves, sun, tidal pools, and a little something else... the Goonies Rock. Ok, it's really called Haystack rock, but I love it. It reminds me of childhood fun, fantasy and adventure.
5. What books will be in your suitcase this summer?
Eek... I have been saying it for months, but I really am going to read the Hunger Games. haha.
6. What's your likely destination this summer?
We have a road trip planned to CA, to visit family, and a lot of local beach trips.
7. What hottie would you most like to be sharing the hot days and long nights with this summer?
That's easy. :) My husband. He is and always has been the man of my dreams.
Thanks again Ally for nominating me. This has been lots of fun.
So, first I need to share 10 bits of information about myself! This will be fun!
1. I am a huge Bon Jovi fan. Several times, there have been moments of clarity while listening and rocking out to him.
2. I was the Secretary of the Star Trek Club in high school… Yes, I am a total TNG (The Next Generation) fan!
3. My favorite meal is a juicy burger and fries. Sometimes the simple pleasures are the easiest.
4. I love hiking and being outdoors.
5. My first “real” job was working in the forests of Oregon.
6. I am a big believer in adventures, stemming from the travels of my youth, being an exchange student, and watching goonies a few too many times.
7. I can play Super Mario Brothers 3 without losing 1 life. Favorite game of all time.
8. I am loyal to a fault to my favorites…
Thank you for the nomination! So much fun!!